Friday, October 19, 2007

The Re-Debut!




Thanks to my dear friend Lily i am up and running again with the Blogspot! Gosh i can talk through anything with her!


My updates website will be launched this comming Monday and the jobs will come rolling in! :) Lou (my sweet husband) and Paz my keen son have been a great help to me during this development as well.


Pics of my trip to San Francisco will be posted soon (see above image)! I spent a week with my cool cousin J and her son (black lab) Atticus. Went to alcatraz and felt oddly at home there. ;)


The above image is a detail of the supply room for the prisoners. So orderly, so isolating.




Blog ya later.


2 comments:

lily said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to the blogosphere! (That's a terrible word; I'm sorry) Can't wait to see and read more.

Anonymous said...

Atticus IS the best pupppy in the world. Thanks for giving him world wide publicity and fame!