Sunday, February 10, 2008

dear diary,






dear diary, the last year has changed my life significantly - and i love it. i wish this change in me came before, but it didn't - and that's part of the lesson. i've spent the last couple of decades trying to prove myself to others, trying to prove my worth, to prove that i'm the best person that i can be. The lesson here? i'm the only person i need to prove myself to. While this may be an obvious concept to my millions of my blog-fans, this is a new notion to me. I believe i knew it logically but not in my heart. Luckily my soul was tired of being kicked around and spoke up. There are so many somewhat macabre/decaying shots i've taken in my life that i am now realizing were self-portraits. Luckily, they were also beautiful. See above...

gotta go...A Knights' Tale is on.

No comments: